Do you want to get more customers and grow your business? Then read on for why a public relations strategy should be implemented before purchasing advertising.
Smart brands have learned quickly that storytelling, as well as transparently connecting that story narrative to their ideal demographic, will positively affect sales and deplete inventory, and can prove highly beneficial to generating brand loyalty.
FK Interactive has been named as agency of record for DM Spirits, LLC, headquartered in Rochester, New York. The agency will direct brand strategy, creative messaging, media planning and purchasing, as well as social media for the spirit portfolio, with initial focus on Soltado Tequila™.
Most entrepreneurs and executives know that in order to be successful, they will need to have a plan or strategy.
Whether your business is service or product based, you are going to start off and continue to have the same question:
“How are we going to get people to know about, care, and potentially buy into our business?”
- How to Improve Brand Visibility By Refining Your Brand Story
- Why Brand ‘Success’ Means Playing the Long Game
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views When You’re Just Getting Started
- Four Secrets to Attract More Customers and Close More Business
- Why Public Relations Needs to Happen Before Advertising
- 5 Tips to Attract More Distributors & Win More Retail Accounts
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace
- Tipsy Scoop Introduces Three New Boozy Ways to Chill Out This Summer
- How to Market Your Business in a Post-Pandemic World
- Black Female Owned Jenny Dawn Cellars Releases New Vintages