Do you want to get more customers and grow your business? Then read on for why a public relations strategy should be implemented before purchasing advertising.
Smart brands have learned quickly that storytelling, as well as transparently connecting that story narrative to their ideal demographic, will positively affect sales and deplete inventory, and can prove highly beneficial to generating brand loyalty.
Does your current business website receive thousands of page views a month? Is it capturing more email sign ups than you can handle? Is your website ranking at the top of every major search engine for more than three relevant keywords? If you answered yes to all three of these questions, you can move on to the next article.
For the rest of us, this article may be helpful improve your website to attract more customers.
FK Interactive has been named as agency of record for DM Spirits, LLC, headquartered in Rochester, New York. The agency will direct brand strategy, creative messaging, media planning and purchasing, as well as social media for the spirit portfolio, with initial focus on Soltado Tequila™.
- Why Public Relations Needs to Happen Before Advertising
- How To Make Distributors and Retailers Fall In Love With Your Brand
- Why Investing in Brand Awareness Will Impact Your Bottom Line
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace
- Tipsy Scoop Introduces Three New Boozy Ways to Chill Out This Summer
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views Without A Million Dollar Ad Budget
- How to Market Your Business in a Post-Pandemic World
- JENNY DAWN CELLARS RELEASES FOUR NEW VINTAGES
- BLUE CHAIR BAY RUM AND TIPSY SCOOP ROLL OUT VEGAN PIÑA COLADA ICE CREAM FLAVOR
- Tipsy Scoop Rated Top 20 Gift Ideas for Father’s Day