In many markets, brands are scooping up every opportunity for connection that they can get, from events and tradeshows to celebrity endorsements. The question is, what holds more long-term value? Organically raising brand awareness, as a business would obtain from earned media, or a guaranteed placement opportunity like an event activation or an advertisement? Also, is there a method that better supports sales?
Do you want to get more customers and grow your business? Then read on for why a public relations strategy should be implemented before purchasing advertising.
If you are finding it hard to pick out something better than a tie or robe, Readers Digest provides a list of their top 20 favorite gift ideas for Father’s Day.
Creating a lasting business can be difficult. Even after gaining momentum, many businesses reach a point in which they experience a plateau in growth. This article highlights the five key elements that leads to running a successful business and achieving acceptable market growth.
- 5 Ways to Build a Strong Personal Brand
- How to Improve Brand Visibility By Refining Your Brand Story
- Why Brand ‘Success’ Means Playing the Long Game
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views When You’re Just Getting Started
- Four Secrets to Attract More Customers and Close More Business
- Why Public Relations Needs to Happen Before Advertising
- 5 Tips to Attract More Distributors & Win More Retail Accounts
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace
- Tipsy Scoop Introduces Three New Boozy Ways to Chill Out This Summer
- How to Market Your Business in a Post-Pandemic World