Learn how to successfully build your lifestyle brand so that it properly connects and positions with what your ideal customers care about.
In many markets, brands are scooping up every opportunity for connection that they can get, from events and tradeshows to celebrity endorsements. The question is, what holds more long-term value? Organically raising brand awareness, as a business would obtain from earned media, or a guaranteed placement opportunity like an event activation or an advertisement? Also, is there a method that better supports sales?
Is your business getting the kind of positive growth or sales results you want to see? If inventory isn’t moving as fast as you’d like, customer interest and bookings have slowed, or you’re experiencing cart abandonment, then you know something isn’t working correctly.
Regardless of your industry, if you own business, it’s your job to ensure your look, feel and message are laser focused and on point in a way that make customers want to buy from you. If you’re ready to attract more customers and close more business, read on.
Most businesses have been impacted by Covid in many ways. Here are some great tips and techniques you can implement to sustain and grow your business post-pandemic and beyond.
- 5 Ways to Build a Strong Personal Brand
- How to Improve Brand Visibility By Refining Your Brand Story
- Why Brand ‘Success’ Means Playing the Long Game
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views When You’re Just Getting Started
- Four Secrets to Attract More Customers and Close More Business
- Why Public Relations Needs to Happen Before Advertising
- 5 Tips to Attract More Distributors & Win More Retail Accounts
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace
- Tipsy Scoop Introduces Three New Boozy Ways to Chill Out This Summer
- How to Market Your Business in a Post-Pandemic World