For entrepreneurs in the wine and spirits industry, launching an alcohol product is an exciting process. You’ve perfected the taste, the style, and the price point, and you’re ready to share it with the world. In one of our previous articles, we discussed the details of launching a wine and spirits brand in the US markets. Today, we will discuss ten critical components that each brand needs, in order to attract their next (or first) distribution partner for their wine or spirit brand.
Search marketing has changed. What used to be acceptable-creating one story and spreading it everywhere-no longer gets you top placement. Consumers are getting savvy to traditional PPC ads, and being their first choice requires creativity that most businesses find it hard to keep up with.
Mobile search and social media have established themselves as a critical factor in search ranking and SEO strategy. Your Klout score, your activity on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook following-all of these components are not part of the search algorithm, and each brand or business must understand how to utilize them in the most effective manner possible.
How do you do that?
Consumers are ready to be empowered as your loyal brand advocates, especially when you are helpful with your content. Instead of spewing about how awesome you are, give them something they can use. When you do that, magic happens. One of our clients, a leading beverage brand, told us that a single social media campaign reached their team goals-for the entire year. The reason: they were helpful, instead of just tooting their own horn.
It is understood that “you need to sell where the customers are.”
Many feel that customers won’t buy unless they have the opportunity to touch, taste, smell…basically go through all of their senses in order to make a decision to purchase your product.
This is usually the point when reality begins to kick in.
- How to Improve Brand Visibility By Refining Your Brand Story
- Why Brand ‘Success’ Means Playing the Long Game
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views When You’re Just Getting Started
- Four Secrets to Attract More Customers and Close More Business
- Why Public Relations Needs to Happen Before Advertising
- 5 Tips to Attract More Distributors & Win More Retail Accounts
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace
- Tipsy Scoop Introduces Three New Boozy Ways to Chill Out This Summer
- How to Market Your Business in a Post-Pandemic World
- Black Female Owned Jenny Dawn Cellars Releases New Vintages