Consumers are ready to be empowered as your loyal brand advocates, especially when you are helpful with your content. Instead of spewing about how awesome you are, give them something they can use. When you do that, magic happens. One of our clients, a leading beverage brand, told us that a single social media campaign reached their team goals-for the entire year. The reason: they were helpful, instead of just tooting their own horn.
An effective social media strategy should be focused on sharing news, educating, entertaining, and relationship building. Things like good morning shoutouts, #FollowFriday, and regular social chats can increase exposure by millions each week, build brand awareness, and open doors to sales opportunities. When you are helpful and provide value to your followers, they’ll choose you more often, even if your competition costs less.
- How The Three Tier System Works for Beer, Wine, and Spirit Brands
- What It Takes To Create a Lasting Business In a Competitive Market
- American Wine Portfolio Distinguished in International Wine & Spirits Competition Tasting
- Sustainable Holiday Party Planning: How to Go Green for the Holidays
- EAST END MARKET SELECTS FK INTERACTIVE AS CREATIVE AGENCY IN ORLANDO
- How to Get Wine & Spirits Distribution: Ten Things Your Brand Must Have
- How Your Brand Can Become The Next Tito’s
- Snowbirds Vintners 2016 Rosé Wine Kicks Off With Summer Cocktails!
- Launch and Market Wine and Spirits Brands In the USA
- Wine Marketing To Millennials: Why Gen Y Is Choosing Grapes Over Hops