Consumers are ready to be empowered as your loyal brand advocates, especially when you are helpful with your content. Instead of spewing about how awesome you are, give them something they can use. When you do that, magic happens. One of our clients, a leading beverage brand, told us that a single social media campaign reached their team goals-for the entire year. The reason: they were helpful, instead of just tooting their own horn.
An effective social media strategy should be focused on sharing news, educating, entertaining, and relationship building. Things like good morning shoutouts, #FollowFriday, and regular social chats can increase exposure by millions each week, build brand awareness, and open doors to sales opportunities. When you are helpful and provide value to your followers, they’ll choose you more often, even if your competition costs less.
- ORGANIKA VODKA WINS DOUBLE GOLD AT 2019 SIP AWARDS
- ORGANIKA VODKA SELECTS FK INTERACTIVE AS AGENCY OF RECORD
- NEW YORK METS ADD TUSSOCK JUMPER WINES TO HOME GAME LINEUP
- CUISINIERS CATERING & EVENTS LAUNCHES NEW CLEAN EATING MENU
- TUSSOCK JUMPER WINES SELECTS FK INTERACTIVE AS AGENCY OF RECORD
- NATIVE OHIOAN ANNOUNCES PLANS TO REOPEN SANDY RIDGE
- Five Key Elements That Lead To a Successful Business
- How The Three Tier System Works for Beer, Wine, and Spirit Brands
- What It Takes To Create a Lasting Business In a Competitive Market
- American Wine Portfolio Distinguished in International Wine & Spirits Competition Tasting