Consumers are ready to be empowered as your loyal brand advocates, especially when you are helpful with your content. Instead of spewing about how awesome you are, give them something they can use. When you do that, magic happens. One of our clients, a leading beverage brand, told us that a single social media campaign reached their team goals-for the entire year. The reason: they were helpful, instead of just tooting their own horn.
An effective social media strategy should be focused on sharing news, educating, entertaining, and relationship building. Creating a plan to reach a target audience on the right social media channels can increase exposure by millions each week, build brand awareness, and open doors to sales opportunities.
- Why Public Relations Needs to Happen Before Advertising
- How To Make Distributors and Retailers Fall In Love With Your Brand
- Why Investing in Brand Awareness Will Impact Your Bottom Line
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace
- Tipsy Scoop Introduces Three New Boozy Ways to Chill Out This Summer
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views Without A Million Dollar Ad Budget
- How to Market Your Business in a Post-Pandemic World
- JENNY DAWN CELLARS RELEASES FOUR NEW VINTAGES
- BLUE CHAIR BAY RUM AND TIPSY SCOOP ROLL OUT VEGAN PIÑA COLADA ICE CREAM FLAVOR
- Tipsy Scoop Rated Top 20 Gift Ideas for Father’s Day