In many markets, brands are scooping up every opportunity for connection that they can get, from events and tradeshows to celebrity endorsements. The question is, what holds more long-term value? Organically raising brand awareness, as a business would obtain from earned media, or a guaranteed placement opportunity like an event activation or an advertisement? Also, is there a method that better supports sales?
This article discusses the value of building brand awareness using some of the best time-tested and proven methods in digital marketing.
Boozy ice cream brand Tipsy Scoop sets sights on national distribution, retailers, and strategic partnerships.
- How to Improve Brand Visibility By Refining Your Brand Story
- Why Brand ‘Success’ Means Playing the Long Game
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views When You’re Just Getting Started
- Four Secrets to Attract More Customers and Close More Business
- Why Public Relations Needs to Happen Before Advertising
- 5 Tips to Attract More Distributors & Win More Retail Accounts
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace
- Tipsy Scoop Introduces Three New Boozy Ways to Chill Out This Summer
- How to Market Your Business in a Post-Pandemic World
- Black Female Owned Jenny Dawn Cellars Releases New Vintages