In many markets, brands are scooping up every opportunity for connection that they can get, from events and tradeshows to celebrity endorsements. The question is, what holds more long-term value? Organically raising brand awareness, as a business would obtain from earned media, or a guaranteed placement opportunity like an event activation or an advertisement? Also, is there a method that better supports sales?
From it’s humble start in two Dr. Pepper kegs, to over $2.5 billion dollars in sales, Tito’s Handmade Vodka is a runaway spirits industry success story. Learn how they launched, scaled, and became an American household name.
- Navigating the First 90 Days with a New PR Firm: A Brand Owner’s Guide
- Key Performance Indicators to Assess Before Hiring a PR Firm
- 5 Ways to Build a Strong Personal Brand
- How to Improve Brand Visibility By Refining Your Brand Story
- Why Brand ‘Success’ Means Playing the Long Game
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views When You’re Just Getting Started
- Four Secrets to Attract More Customers and Close More Business
- Why Public Relations Needs to Happen Before Advertising
- 5 Tips to Attract More Distributors & Win More Retail Accounts
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace