Consumers are ready to be empowered as your loyal brand advocates, especially when you are helpful with your content. Instead of spewing about how awesome you are, give them something they can use. When you do that, magic happens. One of our clients, a leading beverage brand, told us that a single social media campaign reached their team goals-for the entire year. The reason: they were helpful, instead of just tooting their own horn.
Today, branding is more than just a unique design on a bottle. Millennials, Generation X, Baby Boomers, regardless of what age group your customers fit in, they all want more than just a pretty bottle, they want a story.
BUYERS today are more educated, aware, and eager to learn about what they are buying and making decisions not only before they visit the store, but are even researching your brand while at the store on their mobile devices.
It is more and more important that your business is developing more than just promotional materials and ads, but creating conversations along with content that benefits the consumer.
This article shares how you can create a lasting, successful branding campaign
Anyone can tell a story, but it is a rare few that know how to tell it well. This article will discuss the basis Of Content Marketing Strategies:
An effective social media strategy should be focused on sharing news, educating, entertaining, and relationship building. Things like good morning shoutouts, #FollowFriday, and regular social chats can increase exposure by millions each week, build brand awareness, and open doors to sales opportunities. When you are helpful and provide value to your followers, they’ll choose you more often, even if your competition costs less.
It is understood that “you need to sell where the customers are.”
Many feel that customers won’t buy unless they have the opportunity to touch, taste, smell…basically go through all of their senses in order to make a decision to purchase your product.
This is usually the point when reality begins to kick in.
- What It Takes To Create a Lasting Business In a Competitive Market
- American Wine Portfolio Distinguished in International Wine & Spirits Competition Tasting
- Sustainable Holiday Party Planning: How to Go Green for the Holidays
- EAST END MARKET SELECTS FK INTERACTIVE AS CREATIVE AGENCY IN ORLANDO
- How to Get Wine & Spirits Distribution: Ten Things Your Brand Must Have
- How Your Wine or Spirits Brand Can Become The Next Tito’s
- Snowbirds Vintners 2016 Rosé Wine Kicks Off With Summer Cocktails!
- How to Bring a Wine and Spirits Brand to Market In the USA
- Wine Marketing To Millennials: Why Gen Y Is Choosing Grapes Over Hops
- Small Lot Wine Portfolio Selects Wine Marketing Agency FK Interactive For Southeast Expansion