An effective social media strategy should be focused on sharing news, educating, entertaining, and relationship building. Things like good morning shoutouts, #FollowFriday, and regular social chats can increase exposure by millions each week, build brand awareness, and open doors to sales opportunities. When you are helpful and provide value to your followers, they’ll choose you more often, even if your competition costs less.
Generating traffic to a new website can be a difficult, time consuming, and depending on the industry, an expensive undertaking. It takes more than just throwing up a site, creating some pages, and voi la, you have instant customers.
In this article I am going to discuss how you can generate new leads by being creative, patient, and spending a little bit of time researching and writing to attract the right audience to your site even in a highly competitive industry.
- How To Make Distributors and Retailers Fall In Love With Your Brand
- Why Investing in Brand Awareness Will Impact Your Bottom Line
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace
- Tipsy Scoop Introduces Three New Boozy Ways to Chill Out This Summer
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views Without A Million Dollar Ad Budget
- How to Market Your Business in a Post-Pandemic World
- JENNY DAWN CELLARS RELEASES FOUR NEW VINTAGES
- BLUE CHAIR BAY RUM AND TIPSY SCOOP ROLL OUT VEGAN PIÑA COLADA ICE CREAM FLAVOR
- Tipsy Scoop Rated Top 20 Gift Ideas for Father’s Day
- Tipsy Scoop Looks To 2020 With Goals For Growth