Consumers are ready to be empowered as your loyal brand advocates, especially when you are helpful with your content. Instead of spewing about how awesome you are, give them something they can use. When you do that, magic happens. One of our clients, a leading beverage brand, told us that a single social media campaign reached their team goals-for the entire year. The reason: they were helpful, instead of just tooting their own horn.
An effective social media strategy should be focused on sharing news, educating, entertaining, and relationship building. Creating a plan to reach a target audience on the right social media channels can increase exposure by millions each week, build brand awareness, and open doors to sales opportunities.
Generating traffic to a new website can be a difficult, time consuming, and depending on the industry, an expensive undertaking. It takes more than just throwing up a site, creating some pages, and voi la, you have instant customers.
In this article I am going to discuss how you can generate new leads by being creative, patient, and spending a little bit of time researching and writing to attract the right audience to your site even in a highly competitive industry.
- 5 Ways to Build a Strong Personal Brand
- How to Improve Brand Visibility By Refining Your Brand Story
- Why Brand ‘Success’ Means Playing the Long Game
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views When You’re Just Getting Started
- Four Secrets to Attract More Customers and Close More Business
- Why Public Relations Needs to Happen Before Advertising
- 5 Tips to Attract More Distributors & Win More Retail Accounts
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace
- Tipsy Scoop Introduces Three New Boozy Ways to Chill Out This Summer
- How to Market Your Business in a Post-Pandemic World