FK Interactive To Head Up U.S. Brand Strategy, Public Relations and Digital Media Planning for Tri-Vin Imports’ Tussock Jumper Wine Portfolio
Ohio native Chef Jamie McFadden announces plans for new destination concept to raise awareness for regional viticulture and local community events
April 18th, 2018, Winter Park, FL – Sandy Ridge Vineyards and Mercantile, a new Norwalk, Ohio based concept from chef/creator Jamie McFadden, announced plans this month to open mid-2018. With a focus on supporting local business and vendors in the area, the team plans to make the location a destination for visitors seeking an authentic, Ohio experience.
Snowbirds Vintners, a chef-created wine portfolio specializing in American grown, food friendly wines, is thrilled to announce the recognition of Snowbirds Vintners Rosé 2016, Snowbirds Vintners Grüner Veltliner 2016, and Snowbirds Vintners Merlot 2013 in the third annual 2017 Artisan Awards.
With the holidays right around the corner, and end of the year corporate parties are on the mind of many office manages and business owners. Here is a list of the top planning tips to help make your holiday party planning more planet friendly.
East End Market, a local artisan collective inspired by America’s best food emporiums and farmer’s markets, has selected FK Interactive as its creative agency to spearhead an expanded focus on the East End Market’s community gathering spaces, and increase awareness for the brand within the Central Florida community.
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views Without A Million Dollar Ad Budget
- How to Market Your Food or Wine Brand in a Post-Pandemic World
- JENNY DAWN CELLARS RELEASES FOUR NEW VINTAGES
- BLUE CHAIR BAY RUM AND TIPSY SCOOP ROLL OUT VEGAN PIÑA COLADA ICE CREAM FLAVOR
- Tipsy Scoop Rated Top 20 Gift Ideas for Father’s Day
- Tipsy Scoop Looks To 2020 With Goals For Growth
- Tussock Jumper Wine Enters Second Season With NY Mets
- The Little Herd That Keeps on Growing!
- It’s Official: Instagram is Hiding Likes (and what that means for you)
- Why Branding Matters In Cocktails