In many markets, brands are scooping up every opportunity for connection that they can get, from events and tradeshows to celebrity endorsements. The question is, what holds more long-term value? Organically raising brand awareness, as a business would obtain from earned media, or a guaranteed placement opportunity like an event activation or an advertisement? Also, is there a method that better supports sales?
This article discusses the value of building brand awareness using some of the best time-tested and proven methods in digital marketing.
Is your business getting the kind of positive growth or sales results you want to see? If inventory isn’t moving as fast as you’d like, customer interest and bookings have slowed, or you’re experiencing cart abandonment, then you know something isn’t working correctly.
Regardless of your industry, if you own business, it’s your job to ensure your look, feel and message are laser focused and on point in a way that make customers want to buy from you. If you’re ready to attract more customers and close more business, read on.
Do you want to get more customers and grow your business? Then read on for why a public relations strategy should be implemented before purchasing advertising.
- Navigating the First 90 Days with a New PR Firm: A Brand Owner’s Guide
- Key Performance Indicators to Assess Before Hiring a PR Firm
- 5 Ways to Build a Strong Personal Brand
- How to Improve Brand Visibility By Refining Your Brand Story
- Why Brand ‘Success’ Means Playing the Long Game
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views When You’re Just Getting Started
- Four Secrets to Attract More Customers and Close More Business
- Why Public Relations Needs to Happen Before Advertising
- 5 Tips to Attract More Distributors & Win More Retail Accounts
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace