An effective social media strategy should be focused on sharing news, educating, entertaining, and relationship building. Creating a plan to reach a target audience on the right social media channels can increase exposure by millions each week, build brand awareness, and open doors to sales opportunities.
As search engine optimization and marketing evolve to become mobile, local and social, it is more and more important to provide content to fill a need for your potential clients vs. the need to sell your products or services.
- Navigating the First 90 Days with a New PR Firm: A Brand Owner’s Guide
- Key Performance Indicators to Assess Before Hiring a PR Firm
- 5 Ways to Build a Strong Personal Brand
- How to Improve Brand Visibility By Refining Your Brand Story
- Why Brand ‘Success’ Means Playing the Long Game
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views When You’re Just Getting Started
- Four Secrets to Attract More Customers and Close More Business
- Why Public Relations Needs to Happen Before Advertising
- 5 Tips to Attract More Distributors & Win More Retail Accounts
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace