Introducing new gluten-free alternatives to the typical weekday lunch
Ohio native Chef Jamie McFadden announces plans for new destination concept to raise awareness for regional viticulture and local community events
April 18th, 2018, Winter Park, FL – Sandy Ridge Vineyards and Mercantile, a new Norwalk, Ohio based concept from chef/creator Jamie McFadden, announced plans this month to open mid-2018. With a focus on supporting local business and vendors in the area, the team plans to make the location a destination for visitors seeking an authentic, Ohio experience.
Summer is here, and that means barbecue, fun, and friends. Celebrate the warm weather with a bottle of Snowbirds Vintners newest release, a 2016 all American Rosé, created for easy food and wine pairing.
In 2017, FK Interactive was tapped as agency of record for award winning Chef Jamie McFadden’s Snowbirds Vintners, headquartered in Winter Park, Florida. The agency will direct brand strategy, creative messaging, media planning and purchasing, as well as social media for the wine portfolio and virtual vineyard, with an initial focus on Snowbirds Vintners first three varietals.
- ORGANIKA VODKA WINS DOUBLE GOLD AT 2019 SIP AWARDS
- ORGANIKA VODKA SELECTS FK INTERACTIVE AS AGENCY OF RECORD
- NEW YORK METS ADD TUSSOCK JUMPER WINES TO HOME GAME LINEUP
- CUISINIERS CATERING & EVENTS LAUNCHES NEW CLEAN EATING MENU
- TUSSOCK JUMPER WINES SELECTS FK INTERACTIVE AS AGENCY OF RECORD
- NATIVE OHIOAN ANNOUNCES PLANS TO REOPEN SANDY RIDGE
- Five Key Elements That Lead To a Successful Business
- How The Three Tier System Works for Beer, Wine, and Spirit Brands
- What It Takes To Create a Lasting Business In a Competitive Market
- American Wine Portfolio Distinguished in International Wine & Spirits Competition Tasting