Introducing new gluten-free alternatives to the typical weekday lunch
Ohio native Chef Jamie McFadden announces plans for new destination concept to raise awareness for regional viticulture and local community events
April 18th, 2018, Winter Park, FL – Sandy Ridge Vineyards and Mercantile, a new Norwalk, Ohio based concept from chef/creator Jamie McFadden, announced plans this month to open mid-2018. With a focus on supporting local business and vendors in the area, the team plans to make the location a destination for visitors seeking an authentic, Ohio experience.
Summer is here, and that means barbecue, fun, and friends. Celebrate the warm weather with a bottle of Snowbirds Vintners newest release, a 2016 all American Rosé, created for easy food and wine pairing.
In 2017, FK Interactive was tapped as agency of record for award winning Chef Jamie McFadden’s Snowbirds Vintners, headquartered in Winter Park, Florida. The agency will direct brand strategy, creative messaging, media planning and purchasing, as well as social media for the wine portfolio and virtual vineyard, with an initial focus on Snowbirds Vintners first three varietals.
- Why Public Relations Needs to Happen Before Advertising
- How To Make Distributors and Retailers Fall In Love With Your Brand
- Why Investing in Brand Awareness Will Impact Your Bottom Line
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace
- Tipsy Scoop Introduces Three New Boozy Ways to Chill Out This Summer
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views Without A Million Dollar Ad Budget
- How to Market Your Business in a Post-Pandemic World
- JENNY DAWN CELLARS RELEASES FOUR NEW VINTAGES
- BLUE CHAIR BAY RUM AND TIPSY SCOOP ROLL OUT VEGAN PIÑA COLADA ICE CREAM FLAVOR
- Tipsy Scoop Rated Top 20 Gift Ideas for Father’s Day