Introducing new gluten-free alternatives to the typical weekday lunch
Ohio native Chef Jamie McFadden announces plans for new destination concept to raise awareness for regional viticulture and local community events
April 18th, 2018, Winter Park, FL – Sandy Ridge Vineyards and Mercantile, a new Norwalk, Ohio based concept from chef/creator Jamie McFadden, announced plans this month to open mid-2018. With a focus on supporting local business and vendors in the area, the team plans to make the location a destination for visitors seeking an authentic, Ohio experience.
Summer is here, and that means barbecue, fun, and friends. Celebrate the warm weather with a bottle of Snowbirds Vintners newest release, a 2016 all American Rosé, created for easy food and wine pairing.
In 2017, FK Interactive was tapped as agency of record for award winning Chef Jamie McFadden’s Snowbirds Vintners, headquartered in Winter Park, Florida. The agency will direct brand strategy, creative messaging, media planning and purchasing, as well as social media for the wine portfolio and virtual vineyard, with an initial focus on Snowbirds Vintners first three varietals.
- 5 Ways to Build a Strong Personal Brand
- How to Improve Brand Visibility By Refining Your Brand Story
- Why Brand ‘Success’ Means Playing the Long Game
- How to Get Millions of Brand Views When You’re Just Getting Started
- Four Secrets to Attract More Customers and Close More Business
- Why Public Relations Needs to Happen Before Advertising
- 5 Tips to Attract More Distributors & Win More Retail Accounts
- How To Retain and Gain Customers In Today’s Marketplace
- Tipsy Scoop Introduces Three New Boozy Ways to Chill Out This Summer
- How to Market Your Business in a Post-Pandemic World