Gone are the days of B2B and B2C marketing. Buyers are people, and they want to connect on a human level.
For lifestyle products and services, leveraging strategic brand awareness campaigns that people (person to person, or P2P) can relate to can make a worlds of difference between success and a long term struggle. These campaigns leverage our resources-including Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, blogs, and web publications-to reach millions of viewers with your message.
Here are a few ways we can enhance your visibility, and grow an engaged audience for your brand:
Rebranding and Design Packages:
As a full service digital media agency, we help our clients get their brand off the ground and into the hands of potential clients around the world. We begin by identify their marketing goals, find ways to target ideal customers, and create strategies and solutions that will help them gain traction and get noticed more than their competitors.
Regardless of industry, every brand must have a strong presence on the web. Our team has built brands from the ground up highlighting our clients strengths and unique qualities that potential customers will connect with.
Starter web development, product design, and labeling packages:
- Site Development
- Style Design and Code: (utilizing current branding)
- Site Hosting (discounted corporate server-annual fee)
- Initial Search Engine Optimization
- Custom Branding Package (Starting rates)
- Stationary Design
- Images for Twitter and FB Home Pages
- Email Newsletter Auto Responder (website, Facebook, Twitter)
(Custom re-branding packages are also available)
Growing awareness for your brand is important, and the way that most people discover new places to go or things to try is by learning about it from a friend or trusted source. Word of mouth is powerful, and it’s moved to the web. Our organized influencer outreach campaigns are structured to personally engage people, and invite them to try (and talk!) about your product or service. Want to get samples into the hands of a famous cook book author or chef? We can make it happen.
The goal for these campaigns is to encourage blog posts, social shares, pins, and to get you tasted, touched, and talked about.
Brand Awareness Campaigns Include:
- Influencer outreach
- Monthly Twitter drip campaigns
- Blogger campaigns
- Event promotions
- Sample programs
- Syndicated mentions
- Managed giveaways (as applicable)
Social Branding – Twitter Chat and Party Packages
Branding, def. The expression of the core truth or value of an organization, product, or service. It communicates characteristics, values, and attributes that a buyer can identify with, and relate to. It is more than a logo. It is what makes you…you!
Brand messaging can be accomplished effectively through strategic content and conversations on social media.
Twitter Chat – A Branded Conversation
Like a celebrity on a late night talk show, you have a story to share! With a Twitter Chat, our team coordinates a one-on-one, roughly hour-long conversation with your brand, reaching an influencial audience and inviting them to chime in and ask questions.
A topic will be chosen, along with a series of scripted questions. Examples include:
- How you’ve come to be: history of the brand
- Entrepreneurship: what’s made your brand who they are
- Why you exist/what problem you solve, and for whom
- History and fun facts about the brand
- How to use your product
- A topic you wish to be related to:
- An upcoming event
- A word or lifestyle topic
- Charity or cause
At the end of the chat, your brand will be provided with the opportunity to answer questions from the audience, ask how they like to use the product, and encourage participation and future use.
Twitter Party – A Community Conversation
A Twitter party is a fast and fun virtual ‘party’, focused on a topic or theme. Twitter parties typically last 1 hour, and are a great way for people to connect with, and promote your brand. Twitter parties always include a giveaway, and are most likely to trend on Twitter.
This package includes:
- Listing on over 30 Twitter party blogs and party-only Facebook groups
- Opportunity for blogger syndication
- Up to four (4) content pieces from our publishing partners
- A series of scripted, open-ended questions to the audience
- A managed giveaway for participants
Brand sponsors are mentioned and retweeted throughout the party. Each sponsor is also supplied with up to four (4) scripted tweets to be live tweeted during the event.
Twitter parties are great for:
- Themed holidays
- Seasonal promotions
- Cause related branding
Additional brands may be added for a nominal fee. Content must be provided 30 days in advance for script inclusion. Giveaways and cash prizes additional.
Month Long Campaign – Get your brand talked about and shared
This is a month long branding campaign to increase awareness of and/or association with an upcoming holiday, event, or lifestyle integration. Twitter parties are a great way to partner up within your portfolio, leverage retailers, or significantly raise brand awareness, exclusively for your brand.
Our last campaign reached #1 on the Twitter trend list, generated from the community approximately 4,500 tweets in one hour, and over 60 million impressions throughout the month.
This package includes:
- Month long sponsored promotion through our network
- Multiple blogger mentions
- Syndication through our publication partners
- Ad placement (up to two ads: 300×300 or 600×90)
- Themed recipe coordination
- ‘Where to buy’ information (links to ecommerce/retailer sites)
- Featured recipe and photo promotion (up to 8 recipes total)
- Multiple links back to your website/social pages
- All promotion leads up to sponsored Twitter party
- Up to 5 Portfolio Brands may be included (Any additional brands will incur a fee per brand)
All campaigns are structured and managed by FK Interactive and are promoted through our online network, including lifestyle publications, syndication partners, industry professionals, and social influencers.