An effective social media strategy should be focused on sharing news, educating, entertaining, and relationship building. Things like good morning shoutouts, #FollowFriday, and regular social chats can increase exposure by millions each week, build brand awareness, and open doors to sales opportunities. When you are helpful and provide value to your followers, they’ll choose you more often, even if your competition costs less.
- What It Takes To Create a Lasting Business In a Competitive Market
- American Wine Portfolio Distinguished in International Wine & Spirits Competition Tasting
- Sustainable Holiday Party Planning: How to Go Green for the Holidays
- EAST END MARKET SELECTS FK INTERACTIVE AS CREATIVE AGENCY IN ORLANDO
- How to Get Wine & Spirits Distribution: Ten Things Your Brand Must Have
- How Your Wine or Spirits Brand Can Become The Next Tito’s
- Snowbirds Vintners 2016 Rosé Wine Kicks Off With Summer Cocktails!
- How to Bring a Wine and Spirits Brand to Market In the USA
- Wine Marketing To Millennials: Why Gen Y Is Choosing Grapes Over Hops
- Small Lot Wine Portfolio Selects Wine Marketing Agency FK Interactive For Southeast Expansion